Sullair Refrigerated Air Dryers are available in the following configurations:
• ATRH — Refrigerated High Temperature — 20 to 125 scfm
• ATRN — Refrigerated Non-Cycling — 25 to 1000 scfm
• ATRX — Refrigerated Extreme High Pressure — 20 to 275 scfm
• ATRP — Refrigerated High Pressure Stainless Steel — 45 to 1000 scfm
• ATRD — Refrigerated Energy Saving — 200 to 2000 scfm
• ATRS — Refrigerated Digital Cycling — 1000 to 10,000 scfm
• ATRDE — Refrigerated Large Flow Energy Saving — 4000 to 30,000 scfm
• ATRME — Refrigerated Thermal Mass — 4000 to 30,000 scfm
Sullair Refrigerated Air Dryers are available with the following features:
• Stainless steel heat exchangers for consistent dew point and corrosion resistance
• 3-in-1 heat exchangers with internal separator and evaporator provide simplified maintenance and parts and reduce size
• Advanced digital scroll compressors for the highest performance with reduced power and energy consumption (200 scfm and above)
• Zero air loss drains to remove condensate from the system without losing compressed air
• Environmentally friendly R-134a and R-404a refrigerants standard
• High heat transfer and large flow areas ensuring low pressure drop
• Easily serviceable cabinet
• Durable powder coated cabinets on enclosed models to protect the inner workings of the dryer from harsh environments
• Units with three phase voltage have a phase monitor to protect the compressor while eliminating possible phase reversal, loss and unbalance
• Electronic Unit Controller for easy service (200 scfm and above)
Desiccant air drying entails running moisture saturated compressed air over a bed of desiccant – typically made of activated alumina. During regeneration moisture is purged from the desiccant bed using the compressed air. Moisture adheres to the surface of the desiccant. Heated dryers use heat and ambient air instead of compressed air to regenerate.
The energy efficiency of the types of desiccant dryers varies based on purge air consumption. Typically, blower purge is 2.5%, heated is 7%, and heatless 15%.
ATDBP— Desiccant Heated Blower Purge Regenerative — 800 to 10,000 scfm
Engineered for maximum energy savings using a high-efficiency blower and parallel cooling mode
ATDEH— Desiccant Externally Heated Regenerative — 150 to 3000 scfm
Designed to significantly reduce process air used in the regeneration process by heating the air prior to entry in the offline vessel.
ATDHR— Desiccant Heatless Regenerative — 70 to 8000 scfm
Combines Sullair durability with instant energy saving technology allowing complete control of the system in every sequence of operation.
ATDMD—Desiccant Modular — 3 to 240 scfm
Provides clean, dry compressed air virtually anywhere with a lightweight, compact design.
Cost effective, point of use dryers from:
CBA series handles removes contaminants to meet OSHA, CGA, ANSI, and CSA breathing air standards.
Pure-Aire’s Z Series Vacuum Purge Regenerative Dryer sets a new standard in energy efficiency, with less than 1% purge lost
Filtration is essential to protect equipment and product quality. It also plays a vital role in saving energy with reduced pressure drop from correct sizing and maintenance.
Durable and reliable element construction. Types of filtration include: F & FR particulate, H and HR high efficiency coalescing, C vapor removal, HP high pressure, HT high temperature, and U ultra filter. Available threaded and flange inlet.
Mist eliminators protect production equipment from extreme failures and against slugs of oil or compressor air/oil separator failure. They are a good fail safe protection with very low pressure drop and long service life.
Oil water separators- Air systems generate condensate that contains a combination of water, oil and other contaminants. These contaminants must be properly contained and disposed of.
SP – Oil Water Separators - Engineered molecular filtration attracts and holds the contaminants, while wastewater passes through. Performance guarantee of less than 10 ppm oil carryover.
Drains- Remove condensate from compressors, dryers and filtration. They key is minimizing valuable compressed air loss. Drains often pay for themselves in less than a year.
Electric and pneumatic options to meet all sorts of applications including high and low pressure, high temperature, older systems containing rust and debris.
Xcel Energy offers rebates on energy efficient air treatment. Send us an email to inquire today!